Monday, January 6, 2014

Mum's the Word!

Today's post are two mummies that I was commissioned to do for a client who is playing an Undead team in a Real Life Blood Bowl League!  These hard hitting undead beasts only move four spaces but they pack a punch at a strength of five!

These two are from a line-up of Undead designed specifically for Blood Bowl from Gaspez Arts!
 
These players really provide the back-bone for the line on an undead team, and while I like the pose of mummy number one with his fist up in the air...
www.coolminiornot.com/348547
(See me at Cool Mini or Not!)
 
I particularly like this "I am coming after you!" pose by mummy number two!
www.coolminiornot.com/348544
(Vote on him at Cool Mini or Not!)
 
Just in case there is any question as to a mummy's nastiness:

No comments:

Post a Comment