Friday, May 17, 2019

Frontline Gaming ITC 40K Hobby Track Showcase!

Never would I have thought that in my lifetime I would have a championship trophy sitting on my mantle for being the best in the world at anything!  But, last year in 2018 from among 3,500+ individually recognized and registered participants, I was selected as being the very best "Hobbyist" in the Frontline Gaming's, Independent Tournament Circuit, for the Warhammer 40k Hobby!!!

A huge "Thank You" to Reece Robbins, President and CEO of Frontline, as well as his business partner and Co-Founder, Frankie Giampapa and COO, and all the rest of the Frontline Crew: Jason Butler, Pablo Martinez, Mariana Vera, Pascal DeForeset (and everyone else there) who have brought and continue to bring, a viable and fair/fun way to hobby and play 40k!!! They have become the "Go-To" folks for everything competitive 40K, AoS, and so many other games! Thank you to Frontline's  ITC Tournament Organizers, like Chris Morgan, for creating the scoring rubric and making sure they stayed true to their judging criteria! Thanks to you all for sticking with it... even when there were times you may have felt it wasn't worth pursuing!

Thanks to all the competitors, for without which, there is no competition!  A shout-out to my team-mates: Thomas Heagstrom-Oaky, Seth Beddes, Rich Kilton, Dave Johansen, Bryan Humpherys, James Weston, Scott Rumple, and Christian Bernfield, for helping me with ideas, concepts, and fine-tuning things to completion!  Thanks to the community for all the love and support, and to the Utah Community for being so kind and supportive--great peeps, all of ya!!!

Lastly, without my family and my wife's support, it wouldn't have happened! Thanks, dear for putting up with, and enthusiastically supporting this crazy hobby of mine.  Thanks, to my daughters for encouraging my art, and to my boys for picking up the hobby and rolling dice with dad!

"For Humanity!!! For the Emperor!!!!"


Here is a picture of me receiving the award from Reece... Epic!


Here is the award itself, accompanied by a few of my characters that helped bring it home!


Here is a picture of the display at the convention, ready to be judged!  From bottom to top, it is almost 36 inches in vertical height!

Thanks to #Battlefoam for being my "go to" bag of choice for protecting my minis!

Here is the link to Frontline Gaming's ITC 40k Hobby Track, Champion's Army on Display for several pics of the army and the display board!

Thanks for taking a peek and sharing in this moment with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment