Thursday, January 30, 2014

Grey Knight Paladin

I remember when I first saw the Grey Knights in Second Edition Warhammer 40K and immediately fell in love with the lore/story/fluff that they brought to the game!

So I started tracking down the original grey knight minis (that were not that great back then) and painted them up with a white and red paint scheme reflective of what I thought a warrior backing the inquisition should be...

With 6th edition out, and needing to get a versatile squad (which allies with almost anything), it seemed a logical choice!  So here is the first 'test' paint scheme to see what approach I will take with them.
 
A few more side views to get a bit of a better look at him...
 
(click the pic to enlarge)
 
Lemme know what you think! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment