Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Callous Dowboys!

So here is a throwback to my days as a youth when I was a huge Dallas Cowboys fan!  (not so much anymore...)  I suppose I did this more to honor my childhood, as well as my best friend growing up named Steve.  We were die hard followers of Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, and all the rest of the phenomenal players 'back in the day'.  I am posting these little guys because they belong to my RL BB league named the "Callous Dowboys!" (you can read all about them with the link provided)  These are my star blitzers, Mrandon Bagee and Taylor McSturdy! Getting these guys ready for a tournament this weekend... the SPR Bacon Wrapped Blood Bowl Tournament! (Is this a Cool Mini or Not?)
www.coolminiornot.com/344659

Note: the Cowboys "Star" was used with nail decals I purchased on Ebay from LuckyStarStyle.com, she typically carries about every major NFL as well as College football team known to man! Make it a lot easier to get your favorite logo just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment