Monday, May 13, 2019

Deathwatch Smash Captain - Antor Delassio

In preparation for the ITC in 2018, I needed a spectacular centerpiece for my Deathwatch Army, and with Blood Angels having (hands down) the BEST Captains equipped with Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields, I decided on a build.  I pulled together special pieces to get just the right pose and "feel" with the model.  The most important part were the wings--I used the wings from the Celestine model because they create the movement of the wings opening up like the model is getting ready to land.  This is what I ended up with... he ended up taking 2nd Overall at the Las Vegas Open, individual model competition. Let me know what you think!

Watch Captain Antor Delassio!


Upon Wings of Fire!


Charging forward with the Hammer!


Glazing technique used on the wings to get the transition!


Love the Spread!


Dynamic Pose!


Forging ahead in the with an Angel's Vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment