Monday, October 7, 2013

Blood Bowl High Elf Thrower

You might notice that (of late) my focus is on Blood Bowl: love the game, and love the fact that you can paint a 'themed' team knowing that there is a 'light' at the end of the tunnel painting wise!  I do have some 40K projects I am working on, but I wanted to share this High Elf Thrower I converted from Warhammer DE Corsairs, and a human plastic thrower, and a 40K DE troop; I really like the result!
 
(Please vote at http://www.coolminiornot.com/! Thanks!)
 
I actually have an entire team that I did (which I will post up at a later date) but the result is very pleasing to me!  The BEST thing about the "Tor Achare Titans" (color scheme after Tennessee Titans--just 'fit' with Tor Achare) is that these are one-off minis that NOBODY else has... most appealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment