Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Daemon Prince Dead On!!!

It has been a few weeks since my last post, and feeling much like a kid who has turned in his homework late... I must apologize for my absence (too many "life" things to enumerate) so I will get on with this post, and let you all know "I am back!"

Being terribly excited with so much work to share, I will start out with a recent (one of many) commission jobs completed!

A Chaos Daemon Prince for a Nurgle army which already uses two daemon prince (one green and the other purple), so I decided to go with a third color that would compliment the scheme out:
Frontal Shot with his claws out beckoning his victims near...
(I like the 'glisteney' luster I was able to pull off, kind of a shimmery daemonic look to it and "yes"that is a Tyranid skull on the base!)

His right arm has a demonically possessed daemon claw of some type.

Lots of little tubes, and chaos markings to paint and highlight.
(Dutiflly placed at his left foot is a grey knight's helmet... no doubt lost in battle!)

His "princely" wings which were a rather large surface area to cover... but I am happy with the result!
 

Final pose: The owner was VERY happy with the final result and offered to pay more than the contracted agreement... (I bartered him down to something more reasonable!)
Tell me what you think! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment